Enrollment - Three Easy Steps!
Set Up a Meet and Greet Tour
Your visit includes a school tour, meeting with the Preschool Director, and meeting with a member of the teaching staff. This is a great the opportunity to ask specific questions pertaining to your child’s preschool education goals.
Submit an Application
An admission application will be provided after your tour. If you prefer to submit electronically, it can be done conveniently through our Brightwheel application.
Attend an Orientation
Upon acceptance, you will be invited to an informational orientation. You will be introduced to and welcomed by your child’s teacher, who will let you know everything you need to prepare for the first day of school!
Excelsior Preschool admits children who meet the following criteria:
- must be up to date on all immunizations
- are developmentally ready for social experiences
- are able to safely participate within the Excelsior environment
- and are likely to thrive within our philosophy and curriculum
Our programs include:
- Sprouts (2 year olds)
- Blossoms (3 year olds)
- K-Prep (4.0 - entry into Kindergarten)